Due to limitations of the infrared interfacing the quickest shutter speed will be 0.3 seconds.
- Set the camera to “BULB” mode for this application to control the camera.
- First select Bracket number, then select first value and test its exposure by pressing the corresponding button. Once your happy with the exposure then select the last exposure value then press its corresponding button to test on the camera.
- “Brackets” is the number of shots you would like to take between the first and last exposure.
- “Interval” is the time in seconds between each bracket shot.
- Once all the HDR values are to your liking, press the “Start” button to begin the HDR bracketing sequence.
- HDR Bracketing repeater – create time lapse HDR with ‘Repeat’ and ‘Delay’. Once HDR settings are to your liking you can then specify how many times to repeat this HDR sequence and also the time in seconds to delay between sequences.
|HDR Bracketing Demonstration|