Create time lapse sequences with the ability to specify the amount of shots to be taken and the duration for each shot interval. A Rapid Firefunction is added giving a continious burst of shoots, the speed in which your photos are taken are depndant on the camera specifications.
- Set the camera’s “Auto Focusing” to “Manual” for faster and more consistent triggering.
- Edit the total number of shots by clicking into the text box indicated with an “x”, then input the desired shot count.
- Enter the amount “0″ in “Total Shots” to shoot for infinity.
- Select the duration between each shot in the picker menu.
- Press the “Start” button to begin taking shots for a time lapse sequence.
- Press the “Stop” button to stop the session at any time.
- Change the number of total shots by clicking inside the rectangle with the number then type the desired number of shots.
- Selecting “Rapid Fire” from the picker menu will allow you to produce a constant burst of shots.
- The speed of shots triggered are limited by the your camera’s specifications.