DSLR.Bot v3 released in the app store

April 19, 2011
By

The new version 3 of DSLR.Bot is now live in the app store.

Tags: ,

9 Responses to DSLR.Bot v3 released in the app store

1. Fest on April 20, 2011 at 9:03 am

Hi, i’ve done all the soldering correctly but is still not working. I have a 3gs and bought it in uk. i know there’s a volume cap on the europian phones and i’ve used an app called volume boost from cydia but still not working. any ideas?
    cheers

• Alberto on April 25, 2011 at 2:51 am

Hi Fest, I’ve just been given some instructions from another user who has managed to remove the volume limit properly on iOS devices in the UE region. It seems volume boost wont work.

Let me know how it goes..

• cyrus on April 27, 2011 at 12:27 pm

i had the same problem and tried your procedure,
        it’s working now, thanks !

2. olivier on April 21, 2011 at 10:06 pm

We have a problem.
    Monday I bought the V2 application.
    I see that the V3 is available, but I have no proposals to update.
    What I see is that it proposes to repay me for the V3.
    What should I do?

• Alberto on April 25, 2011 at 2:56 am

Hi Oliver, I’m not to sure how thats happened, Generally once you’ve purchased the app in any version you should be able to upgrade for free. There may be a delay in cycling of the new app so your apple account may not recognise it immediately. This is just a guess though, you might want to wait a few days and give it a go. I sure hope it works out, you shouldn’t need to re-purchase for the next version.

• Olivier on April 30, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Ok thanks, my problem is fixed.
        It seems that was coming from my iphone version.

Now it works.

But i’ve an other trouble and a big one.
        I’ve download the new version at my job and tryed the App on a brand new Sony Nex 5. For sure it works really good !
        But the point is “new Nex 5″ works on V2 Firmware.. mine is on V3 and .. the remote doesn’t works with it.

Is that normal ?

• Olivier on May 2, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Problem solved.
          I have to play with the volume and it works.
          Two less square on it and it will be fine.

3. Jon Baglo on May 3, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Hi. It was I who asked for a repeater in long exposure mode. It works fine when I set the exposure on the camera it self, but when I choose bulb things go south. The repeater works fine al the way up to 8 seconds exposure. If I set it to longer then that, this happens: When it is supposed to repeat, it either don’t close the shutter, or does but fails to start the next one. As a result the camera will take quite a random set of exposures. (after the first exposure, the camera might start the next when it is supposed to stop, and as a result; some exposures will have the length of the “delay” that I have chosen.) The functionality that I require for my astrophotography is: being able to have up to 30minute exposures that repeat continuesly. Could you pleas try to fix this?¬†Thanks

• Alberto on May 4, 2011 at 12:00 am

Hi Jon, what I can suggest is making the delay longer so that It gives time for the camera to process the long exposure.
      Possibly 5 seconds delay.