- This is an iPhone and iPad application.
- Has been successfully tested on an iPad, iPhone 3G(only up to DSLR.Bot v4.2), 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, iPod Touch.
- Warning for the iPhone and iPod Touch devices purchased in the European region.
There is a Volume Limit Cap applied to these devices which may severely affect the performance of the IR transmitter and in some cases will not work. Unless you are familiar with a workaround to this Cap please proceed with ones own discretion.
- GPS functionality only available with iPhone 3G and higher and iPads that support GPS.
- An infrared transmitter must be plugged into the headphone jack of the iPhone for this application to work. This can be purchase from our online store at DSLR.Bot Infrared Transmitter or by following simple DIY instructions found at the Instructables website, you can make one yourself.
- Trigger camera up to 3.5 meters line of sight. Lighting conditions may vary performance.
- A geo-tagging software is required to use the GPX log file for synchronising GPS location data with the photos triggered by this application. Free geo-tagging software for Mac such as “GPSPhotoLinker” is available to download from the internet.
- Please check that your DSLR camera has infrared remote capability as all functions require this to remotely control the camera.
- DSLR.Bot v2+ Supported Canon EOS cameras with infrared. Nikon, Sony Nex and Pentax cameras will be supported in the next coming release v3.
- Redeye Mini currently not supported.
- Tested / Not Tested
Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Canon 5D Mark II
Canon Rebel T4i /650D
Canon Rebel T3i /600D
Canon Rebel T2i /550D
Canon Rebel T1i /500D
Canon Rebel XSi /450D
Canon Rebel XTi /400D
Canon Rebel XT /350D
Canon Rebel 300D
Movie Mode supported
for Canon EOS cameras
the have Live View
Lite Touch 110s
not yet supported
not yet supported
for Pentax cameras.
Please check that your DSLR Camera supports IR remote control as all functions are dependant on this capability.